[Pyrex] How to use C functions in many Pyrex files?

Francesc Altet faltet at carabos.com
Mon Feb 26 17:00:29 UTC 2007

Hi,

I was trying to use a C function from many Pyrex files without having to
duplicate the code (i.e. trying to avoid to use an 'include' directive).

After trying some alternatives, I found that the most effective way
would be that Pyrex would support declaring those C funcions on .pxd
files and selectively 'cimport' them. But this doesn't seem to be
supported (at least one year ago):

http://lists.copyleft.no/pipermail/pyrex/2006-April/001691.html

Anyone knows whether this has bettered with the arrival of 0.9.5?

Thanks,

--
Francesc Altet    |  Be careful about using the following code --
Carabos Coop. V.  |  I've only proven that it works,