[Pyrex] Link error

Lenard Lindstrom len-l at telus.net
Wed Jan 10 20:10:16 UTC 2007

Natsagdorj Shagdar wrote:
> Hi list?
>
> One of my functions in my pyrex file should be loaded from DLL library.
> But when I compile, I recieve "unresolved external symbol _xxx" LINK error.
> The DLL file exists in same folder with my pyx file.
> How can I link it?  ( I'm building my module using Distutils on Windows with MS VS2005)

I haven't used VC recently so forgot to mention the following. You are
aware that VC doesn't link against a DLL, but rather its .lib static
library stub file. That must be in the linker's library search path. The
actual dll can be anywhere within Windows executable search path.

--
Lenard Lindstrom
<len-l at telus.net>