[Pyrex] Pyrex 0.9.5.1 missing tests

Robert Kern robert.kern at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 03:02:50 UTC 2007

Trying to build Pyrex bombs out with this message:

  error: package directory 'Pyrex/Testing' does not exist

I had to grab that subpackage from Pyrex-Tests-0.9.5.1 . Either the test
framework should be part of the main distribution, or the setup.py should be
modified to not attempt to include it. I recommend the former.

--
Robert Kern

 an underlying truth."
  -- Umberto Eco