[Pyrex] [Mac Inter Core Duo OS 10.4.9 ] Next question: cmd line build of init

David Goldsmith David.L.Goldsmith at noaa.gov
Thu Jun 7 07:25:08 UTC 2007

OK, so from a build standpoint, pyprimes is superfluous, and the fact
that both spam and primes work (i.e., are getting this init created
somehow) is independent of the fact that one has a class def w/ a
__new__ func and the other doesn't.

DG

--
ERD/ORR/NOS/NOAA <http://response.restoration.noaa.gov/emergencyresponse/>