[Pyrex] More on getting rid of Pyrex warnings

Francesc Altet faltet at carabos.com
Thu Mar 1 09:01:10 UTC 2007

Hi,

My struggle for removing gcc warnings from C-generated files with Pyrex
continues. Now, compiling one of the my extensions gives:

src/tableExtension.c:2812: warning:
‘__pyx_doc_14tableExtension_3Row___call__’ defined but not used
src/tableExtension.c:2880: warning:
‘__pyx_doc_14tableExtension_3Row___iter__’ defined but not used
src/tableExtension.c:5195: warning:
‘__pyx_doc_14tableExtension_3Row___str__’ defined but not used
src/tableExtension.c:5363: warning:
‘__pyx_doc_14tableExtension_3Row___repr__’ defined but not used

i.e. it seems that special methods gives warnings. Any hint to remove
them? You can look at the source the file above at:

http://www.pytables.org/trac/browser/trunk/src/tableExtension.pyx

Thanks!

--
Francesc Altet    |  Be careful about using the following code --
Carabos Coop. V.  |  I've only proven that it works,