[Pyrex] Pyrex.distutils and fortran

Pierre GM pgmdevlist at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 19:39:44 UTC 2007

All,
As the code I've been bugging you with seems to work but for a couple of
details, I'm now trying to have it automatically compiled w/ distutils.

The pb I'm having right now is that Pyrex.Distutils chokes on the fortran
files I need to compile along. How could I solve that ? Is there an option to
specify the compiler to use ?

As a bonus question: on top of the fortran files, I need access to lapack. The
setup.py I tried so far were:
- one inspired from numpy/doc/pyrex
- one inspired from numpy/random. This one tries to use f2py to process my
fortran files, which of course doesn't work.

Thanks a lot for your inputs.
P.