[Pyrex] Same type does not resolve to itself when coming in through different .pxd files

Greg Ewing greg.ewing at canterbury.ac.nz
Thu Nov 15 02:36:55 CET 2007

Dan Gindikin wrote:
> A "cdef struct", defined in a .pxi file, when imported through different .pxd
> files, does not equal itself in type comparisons

That's to be expected, because you're defining
two different types by doing that.

Instead, you should define it just once in one
.pxd and use cimport to get at it from different
modules.

University of Canterbury,	   | Carpe post meridiem!          	  |
Christchurch, New Zealand	   | (I'm not a morning person.)          |