[Pyrex] Regression in 0.9.6.3 when raising an exception in __len__

Greg Ewing greg.ewing at canterbury.ac.nz
Sat Nov 17 01:46:47 CET 2007

On Nov 16, 2007, at 12:22 PM, John Arbash Meinel wrote:

> I'm pretty sure this is because whatever tar program was used was
> "Mac OS X"
> aware and was tarring up the resource forks. It would be nice if
> those weren't
> in the normal tarball.

The system-supplied tar on MacOSX does this automatically,
and doesn't seem to give you a choice. In any case, I do
actually want some of those resource forks in my hg, because
they contain information that's useful for me, and it
would be a hassle to create a special version for
distribution that excluded them.

The release tar files don't contain them, because they're
created by a Python script instead of using tar.

--
Greg