[Pyrex] [Cython-dev] Test case for Pyrex and Cython

Greg Ewing greg.ewing at canterbury.ac.nz
Tue Nov 27 08:00:20 CET 2007

Jim Kleckner wrote:
> You can put a Makefile, headers, and supporting C code
> all in one place, possibly even not using setup.py
> at all (which I think was one of Greg's stated goals
> with this naming method).

That goal doesn't really have anything to do with the
naming method. What I eventually want is for the Pyrex
compiler itself to track dependencies in a Make-like
way, so you can just tell it the name of one module and
it will track down all the modules it cimports and
compile them as well if they're out of date. That
should work just as well whatever naming scheme is
being used.

--
Greg