[Pyrex] ANN: Pyrex 0.9.6

Stefan Behnel stefan_ml at behnel.de
Mon Oct 8 13:37:34 CEST 2007

Jesus Cea wrote:
> Greg Ewing wrote:
>>> Greg, what are your points to not have a public repository with
>>> incremental changes?
>> I'm considering it, but I haven't thought through all the
>> implications of how it would work.
>
> Read-only would be enough, if you keep the repository up-to-date
> (ideally, your *actual* version controlled up-to-date code). That is,
> publish your current source control system publically as read-only.

... which makes me ask what Greg is currently using as SCM. I don't think Greg
wants to loose Pyrex's history, so what is there now determines the 'upgrade
paths'.

I would also suggest opening a Pyrex project page at Ubuntu's launchpad to get
a public bug and patch tracker. That would also allow them to mirror Pyrex's
trunk in their Bazaar repository.