[Pyrex] Use of ctypdef MyClass [object, type]

Matthieu Brucher matthieu.brucher at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 07:34:11 CEST 2007

> > Is there a example somewhere to know how to use it ?
>
> Not that I know of at the moment. I'll consider adding
> one to the manual.

Thank you :)

You only need to declare an extension type as 'public'
> if you're implementing it in Pyrex want to use it in
> external C code. If that's really what you want to do,
> let me know and I'll explain further.

That's what I thought, so I don't understand the use of this special
instruction. The reason I'm asking this is I'm writing a bok and a part of
it is on Pyrex, and I'd like to be as precise as possible.

Thank you for the answer !

Matthieu