[Pyrex] Source Control System

Greg Ewing greg.ewing at canterbury.ac.nz
Sat Oct 13 22:55:02 CEST 2007

Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri wrote:
> We're just asking
> you to choose a tool that would help us too, maybe it's too much? ;-)

I'm happy to do that, but if possible I'd like to choose
one that doesn't make things worse for me at the same
time. :-)

> You should _NEVER_ touch these .hg (or .git) directly, and copying
> them with Finder will work because you should drag the base folder,
> not its contents (makes sense to me).

Yes, *if* you remember at all times that the folder *does*
contain such sensitive files and must always be moved around
as a unit. It just seems fragile and error-prone to me.

--
Greg