[Pyrex] Best practices for C++/std library

Brett Calcott brett.calcott at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 02:01:08 CEST 2007

Hi,

I'd like to use pyrex to speed up some python code that I'm writing.
I've used BoostPython before, but I think pyrex might make things a
little simpler for my workflow. However, I'd really like to continue
using some C++ features -- most importantly the C++ standard library
container classes (map/list/vector etc). Can anyone point me to some
examples, or suggest some "best practices" for going about mixing c++
and templates with pyrex?

Thanks,
Brett

--
Brett Calcott
Philosophy Program, Research School of Social Sciences, AND