[Pyrex] various problem working with 0.9.6.3

Christian Meesters meesters at uni-mainz.de
Tue Oct 23 11:55:58 CEST 2007

> Are those the *only* errors you get, or were there earlier
> ones? In particular, does it complain about any missing
> .h files?
Well I couldn't pipe the output into a logfile (?!) , but eventually
found that the problem wasn't related to Python header files, but to the
standard library, which couldn't be linked.
Stupid - and strange, because it's so weird I didn't think of it.

Anyway, now everything is up & running again. Thanks for the hint.

However, you might want to correct those little glitches in the
setup-file with the next release ;-).

Regards,
Christian