[Pyrex] [SPAM: 3.000] [stefan.behnel-n05pAM at web.de: The Cython project]

Greg Ewing greg.ewing at canterbury.ac.nz
Sun Sep 16 02:36:40 CEST 2007

François Pinard wrote:
> Are you guys collaborating, at least in that good ideas from that Cython
> projects (those to which you do not fundamentally object) may be
> re-implemented in Pyrex?

Most of the things Cython is doing will probably end up
in Pyrex eventually in some form, but I don't know how
long that will take, and I can't promise they'll all be
done quite the same way.

In the meantime, those who are desperate for more features
are welcome to maintain and pubish their own version. I
have no objection to that as long as it's made clear that
it is a different version.

--
Greg