[Pyrex] Help for public Python extension types.

Daehyok Shin sdhyok at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 05:13:03 CEST 2008

Hi. Let me ask about the public Python extension types.
I created the following files (simplified than actual files) to enable
both other Pyrex and C programs to access the variable i in the X
extension type. But, I found the generated header file, test.h, does
not contain the variable i in its declaration of X.
Any idea about what's wrong in the files?  Right now, I am using Pyrex
ver. 0.9.8.4.
Thanks in advance.

---- test.pxd ----
cdef public class X[object x_object, type x_type]:
    cdef public int i

---  test.pyx -----
cimport test
cdef public class X[object x_object, type x_type]:
    pass

pyrexc test.pyx

Daehyok