[Pyrex] Help for public Python extension types.

Daehyok Shin sdhyok at gmail.com
Sat Jun 28 07:23:20 CEST 2008

Greg.
I found that I can solve the problem when I append xxx.yyy.zzz to the
file names of test.pxd and test.pyx.  However, the shared lib test.so
is created under ./xxx/yyy/zzz.
Because test.pyx and test.pxd are already in xxx/yyy/zzz, I don't want
to create another nested directory structure.  So, I want to have the
following package structure. Is there any way I can do it with Pyrex?

from xxx.yyy.zzz import test

xxx/
  yyy/
     zzz/