[Pyrex] ANN: Pyrex 0.9.7.1

Sébastien Sablé sable at users.sourceforge.net
Tue May 13 10:58:20 CEST 2008

Hi Greg,

I tried both Pyrex 0.9.7 and 0.9.7.1, but I have an error which didn't
occurred with previous versions:
TypeError: 'dict' object does not support item assignment"

The code where the problem happens looks like this:

cdef reflect_bind(wrapped, void *addr, object o):
     wrapped[<int>addr] = o

By the way, thanks for Pyrex, it is a great tool; we are using it to
migrate a big C application to Python and Pyrex is making our life a lot
easier.

Thanks in advance

--
Sébastien Sablé