[Pyrex] Pointers

Javier Correa javier.correa at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 18:56:12 CET 2010

The C typedef is:

typedef struct _CMesaDevice *SRCAM;

and I don't have access to _CMesaDevice declaration.

I was trying to use an incomplete type as in
http://ldots.org/pyrex-guide/4-functions.html#incomplete_types

--
Javier Correa

Por favor, no imprimas este e-mail si realmente no lo necesitas... Conservar
el medio ambiente es nuestra tarea...
Please, don't print this e-mail if it's not needed... preserve the
environment is our task...