[saih-promo2002] AFTER-HOURS TRADING - Breaking News...goldy

Trevor Crowley pmx8wfhj at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 4 06:58:42 CET 2003

AFTER-HOURS TRADING - BREAKING NEWS

Get Quote - http://quote.money.cnn.com/quote/quote?symbols=htds

Hard to Treat Diseases Incorporated - HTDS - Announces: Receipt of Tubercin Toxicity Study and Formation of Scientific Advisory Panel - Wednesday December 3, 8:04 pm ET

DELRAY BEACH, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec. 3, 2003--Hard to Treat Diseases Incorporated (Pink Sheets: HTDS) announces today that the spokesperson for the independent medical group conducting the testing for HTTD (HTDS) has forwarded the formal Testing Results of Tubercin®'s Toxicity Trials to HTTD.

Tubercin of five different concentrations was administered to five groups of mice. A pathologist at the University of Oklahoma Health Science Center performed autopsies. The mice were randomized and only the control mouse was known to the pathologist, as stated in the cover letter of the Pathology Report.

The report concludes, "All tissues evaluated, visceral organs and the brain were essentially normal in appearance." "The importance of this report is even better than I expected," stated the spokesperson for the medical group. "As the testing continues and if the results are similar to those of Chemotherapy and or radiation with no harmful side effects, Tubercin has enormous potential for the treatment of cancer and the immune system."

The President and CEO of HTTD, Mr. Colm J. King is in the process of forming a Scientific Advisory Panel with leading Oncologists and Immunologists from prestigious institutions in the U.S. The panel will review the reports and results of Tubercin®'s findings and will report back to Mr. King with the ongoing reports in layman language for the shareholders.

"We are continuing to receive promising results regarding Tubercin® and we're looking forward to additional positive results in the near future," stated Mr. King. "These tests prove that Tubercin® is non-toxic and is the first step on the way to human clinical trials as well as the first positive breakthrough conducted in the United States with an independent medical group for Tubercin®.

Operating out of Delray Beach, Florida, Hard to Treat Diseases Incorporated ("HTTD") holds the international marketing rights, except South Korea, to Tubercin®, a patented immunostimulant developed for combating Cancer under medical patent (US Patent 6,274,356). The unique properties unlike other cancer products are clearly stated in the abstract summary of the patent... "A carbohydrate complex, which is a mixture of low molecular-weight polysaccharides of an arabinomannan structure extracted from Mycobacterium tuberculosis, is highly effective in treating various cancer patients without incurring any adverse side effects."

Statements in this press release that are not historical facts are forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended. Those statements include statements regarding the intent, belief or current expectations of the Company and its management. Such statements reflect management's current views, are based on certain assumptions and involve risks and uncertainties. Actual results, events, or performance may differ materially from the above forward-looking statements due to a number of important factors, and will be dependent upon a variety of factors, including, but not limited to, our ability to obtain additional financing and access funds from our existing financing arrangements that will allow us to continue our current and future operations and whether demand for our product and testing service in domestic and international markets will continue to expand. The Company undertakes no obligation to publicly update these forward-looking statements to reflect events or circumstances that occur after the date hereof or to reflect any change in the Company's expectations with regard to these forward-looking statements or the occurrence of unanticipated events.

ggh  hzcmv
gmy b