[saih-promo2002] URGENT

Dickson Mubane Dicksonm0 at netscape.net
Sat Oct 18 18:42:34 CEST 2003

Good Day Friend,
With warm heart I offer my friendship, and my greetings, and I hope
this letter meets you in good time. It will be surprising  to you to
receive this proposal from me since you do not know me personally.
However, I am sincerely seeking your confidence in this transaction,
which I propose with my free mind and as a person of integrity and froa family with high moral respect . My name is  Dickson Mubane, the firstson of Mapele Mubane, of the  most popular black farmer  from Zimbabwe,murdered in the land  dispute in my country. As led by my instict, My motherand Idecided  to contact you  through email, after searching  for
contacts via the internet,as it  is the only means I can contact anybody since I am cutting off ties with  Zimbabwe for security and safety reasons.  However, I
apologize  if this is not acceptable to you.The purpose of this letter is to seek your most needed assistance in  a business venture. Due to the land and political problems in  Zimbabwe,as a result of President Robert Mugabe's introduction of  new Land Act
Reform wholly affecting the rich white farmers and the  few rich blackfarmers, and his desire to hold on to power for life,  my father for saw
the danger that came in Zimbabwe. Before he was  murdered, he withdrewall of our business foreign accounts in dollars  and sold up our sharesin major companies. We then went to  SOUTH AFRICA  to deposit the sum of US$50.million  (Fifty million, US dollars),in a private  security company. This money was deposited with this
Private Security  company for safety and security reasons, and  was to
be used for the  purchase of land, new machines and chemicals
establishment of new  farms in Europe.President Mugabe's support for the violent  Zimbabwean war veterans  andsome lunatics in the society, led to the murder of my beloved  fatherand other innocent lives. I was continually threatened to  abandon myinheritance from my father after he was murdered. I  resited for awhile, but when the danger became unbearable, and I  survived two murderattempts, I fled Zimbabwe.  I am currently staying in the Netherlands where I am seeking  political asylum. In fact my decision to come hereto seek asylum, is  because the security company from South Africa, hasa branch here,  and they have moved the deposit from their office in Johannesburg down  here. I need you to assist in receiving thisconsignment from the security  compamy. Since the law of Netherlands prohibits a refugee (asylum seeker) to be involved in such transactions and my mother advised that  it will be better for our foreign partner to help receive this fund to avoid any eye brown being raised by Robert Mugabe, this is why  I am
seeking a genuine  and reliable  partner,who will  assist in receiving the funds and also investing  it wisely in a profitable venture.You have to understand that this decision taken by me  entrusts my future and in your hands, as a result of the safe keeping of this money. If you accept to assist me, all I want you to do for  me, is to assist with arrangements to claim the deposit from the  security company from their office here in The Netherlands, as it has  now been transfered from
Johannesburg,South Africa to their branch in The Netherlands. The company will be legally informed  of you  representing my family.
For your assistance, I have two options for you. Firstly you can
choose to have 10% of the money for your assistance, and helping my
family investing this funds, or you can go  into partnership with me for
the proper profitable investment of the  money in your country.
Whichever the option you want, please to  notify me in your reply.  I
have also set aside 1% of this money for all kinds of  expenses that
come our way in the process of this transaction, and 4%  of the total  sum for Charitydonation.If you prefer to accept the 10% for assisting in representing my family to receive this funds, then 85%will  be left for my family.Please, I want you to maintain the absolute secrecy for the purpose  of this transaction.  I look forward to your reply and co-operation, and Ithank you in  advance as I anticipate your co-operation.You can reach me
on my  private line which is  or via email

Sincerely,
Dickson Mubane.
PLEASE YOU  CAN READ ABOUT PROBLEMS IN ZIMBABWE FROM
THE LINKS BELOW.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/918781.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/715001.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/1063785.stm