[saih-promo2002] STOCK-MARKET Up-Ticker, NEWS On Acquisition, oberlin

Britney Sheehan astiwyn at cherrycola.com
Wed Apr 7 23:38:59 CEST 2004

Press Release

CYPM signs Agreement with Veteran Animation Director for Future Projects

NEW YORK -- (PRIMEZONE) -- Cyper Media, Inc.(OTC BB:CYPM.OB) is pleased to announce that the company has signed an agreement

with Animation Director Hyun Chan Lee to co-produce various contract animation projects.

Mr. Lee has substantial experience in animation and has been working since 1979 on various shows, most notably ``The

Simpsons.''

Some of the other animation projects Mr. Lee worked on are: Muppet Babies (1990 USA), My Little Pony (1992 USA), Mission

Hills (2000 USA), What's up Mimi (2002 Canada) and The Proud Family (2002 USA).

Duk Jin Jang, CEO of Cyper commented: ``By bringing in a veteran animation director like Mr. Lee, this will not only help

Cyper's production, but also bring in more business to us and further solidify Cyper's core business in 2D animation.

``We are on our way of achieving a consistent cash flow from our OEM 2D animation business. With Digital Dream Entertainment

focusing on Japanese anime business, and our future plans of bringing Europe and North America animation business into our

fold, Cyper will continue to bring value to our shareholders.''

Up-Breaking News is an independent research firm. This report is based on Up-Breaking News's independent analysis but also

relies on information supplied by sources believed to be reliable. This report may not be the opinion of CYPM management.

Up-Breaking News has also been retained to research and issue reports on CYPM. Up-Breaking News may from time to time

purchase or sell CYPM common shares in the open market without notice. The information contained in this report shall not

constitute, an offer to sell or solicitation of any offer to purchase any security. It is intended for information only. Some

statements may contain so-called "forward-looking statements". Many factors could cause actual results to differ. Investors

should consult with their Investment Advisor concerning CYPM. Copyright 2004 © Up-Breaking News Ltd. SMS, Apartado 173-3006

Zona Franca MeoBarreal Heredia, Costa Rica.  All Rights Reserved. This newsletter was distributed by MMS,Inc. MMS was paid

four thousand dollars to distribute this report. MMS is not affiiated with Up-Breaking News and is not responsible for

newsletter content.

No more ads, cheretaormina at inbox.lv

connotative

sombre ironstone regurgitate accuracy youngster tyndall trestle bosom stark naacp dime debt underclassmen cordon symmetry wide auditory inapt alphameric cruickshank tram tin werther capacitance burundi

tibet breezy date darrell emphysema adhesion vineyard constrictor bullish blare background airlock breton laid beard consort defunct deplore injury lawrencium aid sanitary funny phd ardency veteran addressee accessory liberty burst catabolic pulse