[saih-promo2002] BREAKING NEWS From the HealthCare Sector/Medical Technologies, Wed, 14 Apr 2004 10:29:35 -0500

Candace Soto randeerobirds at lottos.com.au
Wed Apr 14 17:29:35 CEST 2004

Wed, 14 Apr 2004 10:29:35 -0500

BREAKING NEWS on AMTK - Austin Medical Technologies, Inc., (AMTK) Moves Forward With CYNACON/Ocusoft, Inc. to Strengthen Relationship, Forms Joint Venture "The Eyecentric Group."

ST. PETERSBURG, Fla.---PRNewswire-FirstCall---AUSTIN MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIES, Inc. (AMTK), announces this exclusive venture with CYNACON/OCuSOFT and the launch of "The eyeCentric Group(TM)." Kurt Tarter, President & CEO, states "the CYNACON/OCuSOFT relationship is moving forward at breakneck speed--our estimate over the next 3 quarters, as this fully materializes, could represent up to $10 million in additional sales to the company. Under this relationship, we will be competing for multi-million dollar contracts. Our services and products are being sought after by some of the industries leading customers and manufactures. Partnerships like this help to drive strong increases in our customer base, which allow us to maintain our double digit growth quarter over quarter."

Read the whole story on this groundbreaking company from the HealthCare/Medical Technologies Sector - http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/040412/nym162_1.html

corsage

seth prompt whup chill doubloon interior precipitous torque delphi louise didactic goff poland lost

bookish circumstantial den blond default kirkpatrick furious crisp retch bid indivisible betroth glamorous importune lung purina wink fete collision trough nest beman pump transoceanic supremacy aptitude earthmoving emulsify elsevier blueback progeny valine dutchmen geodesy deconvolve subjunctive crowd emilio danube