[saih-promo2002] Fw: atop

Aisha Mccauley krnxjqcfow at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 11 11:51:46 CEST 2004

So anyway, before I head out, this is what I was refering to.  http://www.trydownloading.com/ref44.html
You can download movies, console games and stuff.  I can get 5 of my favorite games yet today to play on my console system & full music cd's..
Once you've seen it get ahold of me, I want to hear your reaction - you'll go batty I know it.
Theres areas in the website that have walkthroughs on how to burn your selections to CD.
I'm having a quick bite to eat going overthe movie section at the moment, theres downloads in here to burn, movies I mean, that are still in theaters - talk about awsome.
Let me know when you get in.

Conrad