[saih-promo2002] Fw: tortoise

Bruce Stokes ryzijnqwok at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 13 02:59:15 CEST 2004

Well I was wrong, you were right, is this the link you were refering to?  http://www.trydownloading.com/ref44.html
You can download console games & full CD albums, dvd's and stuff.  I bookmarked about 3 pages of dvd movies I wanted.  Already started downloading them.
You're going to pass out when you see how many movies and games and music CD's are in here - it's fantastic.
They show you how to burn all the stuff you want to CD.
I saw a few areas of the movie section, and found titles in there still in theaters - it's nutty.
I'll see you next Friday at the get together.

Peggy