[saih-promo2002] Fw: suicidal

Dora Stratton eibcirnyddd at taiwandot.com
Wed Dec 8 22:11:04 CET 2004

I had recently got this in my email, not bad.    Its a good gift idea.  http://www.holidayjingle.com/info.html
You can file share dvd's, video games & music.  So I've downloaded 7 video games & movies so far today :).
You have to check out how many things they have in here to download - it's out of this world.
They show you how to burn em to CD and everything.
Upon going over the movie section, you know how I like movies, they have stuff in here still in theates you can download and play on your DVD player - it's nuts.
I'll Talk to you next week if you get back by then.

Mable