[saih-promo2002] PLEASE.

bermuphil at netscape.net bermuphil at netscape.net
Wed Nov 3 17:58:52 CET 2004

Dear Friend

As you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for
me, because, I believe everyone will die someday.
My name is BERMUDA PHILIPOL
a merchant in PHILLIPINES,I have been diagnosed with Esophageal
cancer .It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now
I have only about a few months to live, according to medical experts. I
have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for
anyone(not even myself)but my business. Though
I am very rich, I was never generous, I was
always hostile to people and only focused on my
business as that was the only thing I cared for. But now I regret all this as I
now know that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all
the money in the world.I believe when God gives me a second chance to
come to this  world I would live my life a different way from how

I have lived it. Now  that God has called me, I have willed and given most
of my property and assets to my immediate and extended family members as
well as a few close friends.I want God to be merciful to me and
accept my soul so, I have decided to give alms to charity organizations, as
I want this to be  one of the last good deeds I do on earth. So far,

I have distributed money  to some charity organizations in the U.A.E, Algeria
and Malaysia. Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do
this myself anymore.
 I once asked members of my family to close one of my
accounts and distribute the money which I have there to charity
organization in Bulgaria and Pakistan, they refused and kept the money to
themselves. Hence,
I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended with what
I have left for them.

The last of my money which no one knows of is the huge
cash deposit of  eighteen million united states dollars that I have
with a finance/Security Company abroad. I will want you to help me collect
this deposit and dispatched it to charity organizations.

I have set aside twenty percent for you and for your
time.

God be with you.
regards

BERMUDA PHILIPOL