No subject

Sat Oct 23 05:49:56 CEST 2004

individual Email addresses and names submitted by our agents from all
over the world. To file for your claim, please contact
our fiduciary agent Mr. Roland Paul, E.U.INTERNATIONAL Services in The
Netherlands; Tel:+31-641-684-576 or through e-mail:
eubv at starspath.com
eusbvs at netscape.net

Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep your
Winning information confidential until your claims have been processed.
This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming and
unwarranted abuse of this program by some participant.
Please, note that all winnings must be claimed not later than 7th May
 2004. After this date all unclaimed winnings will be null and void. In
order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications remember to quote
your reference number and batch numbers in all correspondence.
Furthermore, should there be any change of address do inform our agents
as soon as possible.

Congratulations once more and thank you for being part of our
promotional program.
Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically disqualified.

Sincerely yours,

MRS CYNTHIA BONE.
Winning Co-ordinator, (RABOAS INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY)

--2e254d77-f3c1-4147-ba9d-6f6695ba25da--