[saih-promo2002] Fw: eddy

Luke Bradley qpcnn at popstar.com
Mon Oct 18 12:53:07 CEST 2004

Just got this in my inbox, check this out.  http://www.getreadyproductions.com/ref44.html
You can download dvd movies, full cd albums and stuff.  Even console video games.  I managed to download 7 CD's so far.
I can't wait untill you get a load of this selection of games & music & movies - it's nuts.
Theres a few pages in there on how to get your selection on CD if you need the help.
Upon going over the movie section, you know how I like movies, they have stuff in here still in theates you can download and play on your DVD player - it's nuts.
I'll Talk to you next week if you get back by then.

Amber