[saih-promo2002] Fw: alex

Wilford Couch ykrgvnmgnfdrmj at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 7 05:42:14 CEST 2004

Had this link sent to me on my palm pilot.  http://www.yourdownloadgateway.com/ref44.html
You can download dvd movies, full cd albums and stuff.  Even console video games.  I managed to download 7 CD's so far.
You have to check out how many things they have in here to download - it's out of this world.
Theres a few pages in there on how to get your selection on CD if you need the help.
I'm having a quick bite to eat going overthe movie section at the moment, theres downloads in here to burn, movies I mean, that are still in theaters - talk about awsome.
I'll see you next Friday at the get together.

Georgia