[saih-promo2002] Re: cubic abate

Rachelle Cromartie rachellecrom at bka.gv.at
Sun Dec 18 08:02:09 CET 2005

8.00
23.45
9.95
5.45
9.95
4.95
5.95

qualified. As far as I could tell, you were an apolitical Annapolis
admiral who ran naval intelligence and who just happened to work with an
FMF marine colonel during the Vietnam War who became president. Others
were passed over, but that happens. No sweat. Thank you. But do you have
any sweat with my two deputy directors? Its history, but I cant say
either one of them was considered the best friend an agent in the field
ever had. They were analysts, not field men. Isnt that a natural
aversion, a conventional hostility? Of course it is. They analyzed
situations from thousands of miles away with computers we didnt know who
programmed and with data we hadnt passed on. Youre damned right its a
natural aversion. We dealt with human quotients; they didnt. They dealt
with little green letters