[saih-promo2002] Re: outmatch respectable

Dierk Frei freiydierk at gelio.spb.ru
Wed Dec 21 05:51:22 CET 2005

00
95
45
95
3.45
95

I cant handle it, Mo! Dont handle it, just be with him. Youre the only
rope hes got. You dont even have to talk, just be there. With him. Hes
become the killer again. Hed never harm you- Of course not, I know that.
Then provide him with that link to David Webb. It has to be there,
Marie. Oh, God, I love him so! cried the wife, rushing to her feet and
racing after her husband-yet not her husband. Was that the right advice,
Mo? asked Conklin. I dont know, Alex. I just dont think he should be
alone with his nightmares, none of us should. Thats not psychiatry, its
just common