[saih-promo2002] Fw: Downl0ad britney and christina

Rico Carney oxsvj at attorney.com
Sat Jan 1 18:49:48 CET 2005

Remember back when you and I used to file share?  Check this out -   http://www.annualnotification.com/info.html
You can grab music, like full CD albums, and games & movies.  I noticed they had 5 dvd movies I wanted on there.  I downloaded those, they work fine.
I can't wait untill you get a load of this selection of games & music & movies - it's nuts.
Theres areas in the website that have walkthroughs on how to burn your selections to CD.
My favorite part is the movies area, theres movies listed in here for download that are still in theaters - plump crazy :)
I'll Talk to you next week if you get back by then.

Victor