[saih-promo2002] Fw: Downl0ad the grudge movie

Regina Shelton yftmq at dr.com
Tue Jan 4 20:39:54 CET 2005

I was right, I told ya so - heres the link.  http://www.plainviewhights.com/info.html
You can just about download any CD album you want to.  Not to mention console games and dvd's.  So I've downloaded 5 video games & movies so far today :).
I can't wait untill you get a load of this selection of games & music & movies - it's nuts.
They walk you through the entire process of burning your choices to CD.
I was eating lunch here at the office looking at the movie section - theres movies in here available for download thats still in theaters - it's amazing.
I'll talk to you soon.

Vicente