[saih-promo2002] Fw: Downl0ad fat albert

Robert Norton eaiwhrcyirc at starmedia.com
Sat Jan 8 23:57:27 CET 2005

I was back pretty early and you were correct, I had received the link in my inbox.    http://www.2005-downloads.com/trave1.html
You can peer to peer to share games, music and stuff.  I already obtained 5 CD's worth of movies.
You should see how many they have in there - its crazy.
Theres an area that teaches you how to burn the stuff to CD.
Upon going over the movie section, you know how I like movies, they have stuff in here still in theates you can download and play on your DVD player - it's nuts.
I'll Talk to you next week if you get back by then.

Maude