[saih-promo2002] Re: Med.icattions/21QEP-909

Bahiga Kinder Jayme at kampa.com
Tue Mar 15 23:44:02 CET 2005

Hello,

stiffly erect.
redeemed.  And this, although concern to rescue you was the chief
should have risked all, perhaps existence itself, to forward the
As he stood there, above the ghastly shambles in the waist of the
sailing hence, Don Diego shall have his life, as shall every one
That is a desperate chance, he cried.  Mine is the safe and ea
sounding his own praises.  Why, it was like this.  We fell in wit
of mockery and flippancy in which he seemed to be speaking.
.. that you are not indifferent to me.  He saw the fair face ch
is not mine.  I am acting upon the instructions of my Lord

Have a good day.