[saih-promo2002] Re: CCoolDrugsMail

Helge Bolden Jacquette at fscdev.com
Wed Mar 30 04:02:03 CEST 2005

Hello,

And instantly would have recalled the words had she been able.  B

from the remainder of the fleet, and from their flanks flame and
Mr. Blood strode in followed by his distraught companion, who,
to effect the arrest of Captain Blood, was amazed by the curious
If ye believe that, said Blood, hang him, and see what happens
relations with Spain that ensued, had sought in vain to put them
He did not, snapped Willoughby.  He was informed of both, and

man's arm, and bade him open his mouth that he might see his teet

with all I have heard of Spanish honour and all that I have seen

These fifty lads may be lukewarm at present, as you say, but - si
The fame which he had enjoyed before this, great as it already wa

Have a nice day.