[saih-promo2002] Lasts as Long as She Can Take It

Seana Ramirez Seana_2776 at fuertehoteles.com
Fri May 20 07:45:17 CEST 2005

Hello,

     The smug  one, more righteous  now  than ever, refuses. Go
     For  a long time, while the sun rose  and the day  became ho
man, and that it has gone by  the shoreline of that long, beautif
     MCola has been doing that with you too?
     No, he said. No.
and shot  at the whole  animal instead of the right place and I w
darkness that stopped  the  tsetse from  biting.  We took  turns
Bwana! I want to go with Bwana!
important  as all  the things that are in fashion, and when, on t
skid, all got out, and  walked back.  There was a  freshly cut ku
wake up feeling  dopey so I  came out  and sat  in one of the  ca
in a patch of orchard bush and P.O.M. kneeling  to shoot and want
Wanderobo-Masai was a shrivelled caricature of the handsome Masai
     On the  next bottle I forgot and drank it all  before I  rem
bought  at  Babati, sitting by the road  waiting for the lorries

Have a nice day.