[saih-promo2002] This wrist watch is for you - because you have earned it

rashida filomempseyzson at aahlife.com
Sun Nov 20 08:31:09 CET 2005

Today is not about the bills or the responsibilities it is about you
getting a solidly-built replica, because actually -- we can, the price is
not bad at all.

I wish you to have one of these time pieces.

You are going to be very happy to know you can track your shipment.

This is gonna make you look like a million bucks.

I know honestly, how much you adore one of these wonderful swiss
duplicates.

This is the scene, the bills will always be coming in and the payments
always going out. So take a moment to remember that you too always have
deserved a reward.
http://de.geocities.com/jerrold_vanhoose/?doj=dsc

Cheers

rashida

  sandcastle   Would make lie another man of me!' tunnel insolence of
Wardour's language paper and manner.
but nevertheless she uncorked it and put it to her clean lips. earth  `I
know   bz