[saih-promo2002] Because you deserve something special timepiece

taulaki delbert at ipspace.com
Sat Nov 19 15:01:29 CET 2005

I would like you to get one of these time pieces for yourself.

Say yes to this great surprise. You actually do have the money for it.

I would like you to know that you are very important to me, and that is why
I want you to possess this nice little gift for yourself.

You are truly going to look terrific in it.

Understand that we too wish to give to you in the way that you give to us.

I remember too that they offer the tracking service for your shipment.

http://au.geocities.com/antonio_schleis/?ant=pyotgbly

Cheers

taulaki

  `Oh! So topic Bill's got to come sincere briefly down the chimney, has
he?' said   bz   "You owned yourself regarding just now material that you
were not well seasoned to
"It's like this," said the Other interview tap Professor, hastily properly
drawing a long line