[saih-promo2002] FW: These supplements at low price stickers are our livelihood. Javis

Abelia payton at sailboardfan.com
Wed Nov 30 09:02:07 CET 2005

Javis

Here ya go!

Abelia

 -------Original Message-------

From: Londa [mailto:oyvvcor at ml.com]
Sent: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 23:02:07 -0900
To: Robin
Subject: Georgie Put aside your spare time for something more fun than
grabbing your curing products.

Good Evening Pasquale,

Do you want a web epharmacy that is safe, affordable, and user friendly?

Our store markets FDA recognized generic items, exactly alike as brand name
products but at substantially smaller charges. Why stand in line? Now you
are able to acquire all of your medications via the internet! We take care
of patrons with a significant stock of all classes.
http://geocities.yahoo.com.br/loren_gidaro/

Nothing to be concerned about! Our friendly help division is here every
day.
Lightning shipment ensures that you get your items when you need them.

Myron

[Image...A process combine admission bear without a head]   flesh Alice
opened the door and found that it led into horrible a small   bz
"See it?" he exclaimed; criterion grocery "of course I do! The exploring
party is