[saih-promo2002] Re: Marion - my problems Solved

Lauretta Hitt laure at ngz-online.de
Thu Oct 27 15:00:04 CEST 2005

I have had problems recently getting a full erection and it has started
affecting my relationship with my girl.
I got a sample pack of Vvjagra from http://www.saidistatem.com, and let me say that this stuff
is the bomb.
I took one before we watched a movie the other night, and then we had sex
about three hours later. I haven't been that hard since I was a teenager.
She was so turned on by my erection. She immediately began sucking and
licking my peniis. I could tell she loved it. Then she rode me hard and
came many times. Then I rolled her over doggy style and gave her a few
more orgasms before burying my load in her.
I am in heaven. Thank you Vvjagra. http://www.saidistatem.com