[saih-promo2002] Re: your PHAxxqRM

Frans Beaudin frans at gaybar.ch
Mon Apr 24 22:38:55 CEST 2006

Hi,

V u I k A j G w R v A t   w $ l 3 r , h 3 z 3 l

X z A y N x A i X p

V r A u L b I o U g M h   a $ q 1 c , n 2 b 1 l

C t I j A q L t I s S c   x $ c 3 o , t 7 y 5 v

http://www.kesabanusevin.com
S a A v V e E l   p O q V n E q R n   f 7 l 0 y % v   d W t I p T z H k
q O j U v R l   f S v H a O s P m ! p

Jason raced to the door, offering no words of comfort for the
hysterical wife; he could not summon them. He crashed his way through
the exit door, the Jackals weapon in his hand. He started down the
staircase, suddenly hearing the sound of his own shoes; he stopped on
the seventh step and removed both, and then his ankle-length socks. The
cool surface of the stone on his feet somehow reminded him of the