[saih-promo2002] bezaz

Wouter Garlow valdesyjosh at alphanetsolutions.com
Thu Aug 10 22:15:52 UTC 2006

D d ea r r H f om g e O r wne w r,

Your c d re j di p t doesn't mat w ter to us!

If you O e WN r d ea t l e d st r at j e and want I w MM x EDIA z TE c f
as p h to s x pen c d ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L g OW o ER your mon l thly p y ayme h
nt s s
by a third or more, here are the d u ea f ls x we have T i OD j AY:

$ 4 c 90 , 0 t 00 a i s l t ow a r s 3 , 3 r 5 %
$ 3 p 70 , 00 o 0 a y s lo u w a n s 3 , 5 e 5 %
$ 2 x 50 , 00 j 0 a b s l l ow a t s 3 , 7 n 5 %
$ 2 n 00 , 0 b 00 a x s lo d w a p s 3 , 9 w 0 %

V n isi o t ou x r web s l it h e <http://www.runimabedemoin.com>

Wouter Garlow , A i ppr y ova a l M y ana j ge d r

just trot north until something happens.
A satisfactory interpretation. Good luck.
Thanks. And you will keep the other and most pressing matter of a