[saih-promo2002] lotie

Alexandra Arizmendi gates at cobalt-corp.com
Fri Aug 11 16:51:18 UTC 2006

D s ea c r H l om w e O r wne o r,

Your c u re v di t t doesn't m h atter to us!

If you O c WN r l ea u l e c st f at h e and want I x MME n DIA y TE c g
as g h to s l pe l nd ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L j OW a ER your m r onthly p n ayme o
nt y s
by a third or more, here are the d q ea z ls k we have T a ODA f Y:

$ 4 o 90 , 00 w 0 a t s l s ow a z s 3 , 3 o 5 %
$ 37 f 0 , 00 z 0 a j s l d ow a v s 3 , 5 w 5 %
$ 2 u 50 , 0 n 00 a o s l w ow a d s 3 , 7 a 5 %
$ 20 s 0 , 00 x 0 a q s lo r w a y s 3 , 9 u 0 %

V p is t it o p ur web s y it j e <http://www.eurinmesae.com>

Alexandra Arizmendi , Ap d pr j ov a al Ma k na k ge l r

you have committed so far makes you liable for fourteen concurrent
life sentences. His grim voice grew even grimmer. But there is even
worse than that-