[saih-promo2002] Disregarding this shopping plan once again is not so great.

Satimka fliyuper at mypersonalemail.com
Mon Feb 6 18:21:50 CET 2006

How's it going Derik,

When I ran into this shopping site, it made me conjure up an image of you.

These gorgeous wrist watches are created to be donned by fashionable
women... I'm talking about you! at www.yahoo.ay.l.gfgrd.org/lop/

I noticed that you haven't had anything luxurious in a while, which is a
disgrace. Even more than you need one of these best pieces, they would be
blessed to be purchased by such a beautiful lady.

You won't have to wait long for it because the post is so speedy. You'll be
even more magnificent than them all!

Thank you,
Satimka