[saih-promo2002] They provide Superior products as your neighborhood stores, but are at lower prices.

Floella iddleay at asheville.com
Thu Feb 9 13:15:24 CET 2006

Sorry Zecerit,

I just can't be lieve what I jsut came across, this place that has
everything.

I saw them at www.oc.G7uX.eiueqr.org/qc8/

But the administration says the deficits will be on a declining path over
the next five years, which would allow the president to achieve his goal of
cutting the deficit in half by 2009, the year he leaves office. However, the
deficit of $354 billion that the administration is projecting for 2007
probably will be higher because the budget at present only contains $50
billion in spending for Iraq, White House Budget Director Joshua Bolten told
reporters.

You can thank me l8,
Floella