[saih-promo2002] kanyg reffnance

Perla Calderwood calderwperla at digitas.com
Fri Jul 14 01:03:54 UTC 2006

D m ea i r H x om k e O a wne n r,

Your c k re i di n t doesn't matter to us!

If you OV g VN r m ea j l e f st m at p e and want I r MM x EDIA o TE c
f as g h to s x pe p nd ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L q OW x ER your monthly p y aym e ent a
by a third or more, here are the d t ea x ls k we have T m OD q AY:

$ 4 z 90 , 0 g 00 a b s l h ow a t s 3 , 6 r 5 %
$ 37 c 0 , 00 h 0 a w s lo b w a z s 3 , 9 d 0 %
$ 2 d 50 , 00 a 0 a p s l y ow a u s 3 , 3 l 5 %
$ 20 c 0 , 00 p 0 a k s lo o w a j s 3 , 5 z 5 %

V q isi u t ou u r web s d it r e <http://viomeracuin.com>

Perla Calderwood , A o ppr b ova j l Ma h na d ge q r

Until then we keep the stone, cried Bard.
You are not making a very splendid figure as King under the
Mountain, said Gandalf. But things may change yet.
They may indeed, said Thorin. And already, so strong was the