[saih-promo2002] xocit reffnance

Perla Calderwood calderwperla at digitas.com
Fri Jul 14 01:06:46 UTC 2006

D y ea k r H j om c e O r wne w r,

Your c j re a di q t doesn't matter to us!

If you OVV p N r c ea v l e u st g at p e and want I m MME l DI d ATE c
e as o h to s j pe q nd ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L m OW l ER your monthly pa u ym c ent o
by a third or more, here are the d h ea c ls v we have T y OD i AY:

$ 4 h 90 , 0 w 00 a g s lo v w a f s 3 , 6 u 5 %
$ 3 r 70 , 0 h 00 a t s lo g w a n s 3 , 9 r 0 %
$ 2 q 50 , 00 q 0 a g s l v ow a h s 3 , 3 g 5 %
$ 20 q 0 , 00 v 0 a z s lo k w a t s 3 , 5 z 5 %

V e is e it o q ur web s u it y e <http://viomeracuin.com>

Perla Calderwood , A x ppr z ova i l Ma d na q ge k r

great cry:
he had seen a sight that made his heart leap, dark shapes small yet
majestic against the distant glow.
The Eagles! The Eagles! he shouted. The Eagles are coming!