[saih-promo2002] naxek reffnance

Perla Calderwood calderwperla at digitas.com
Fri Jul 14 01:09:01 UTC 2006

D k ea l r H f om p e O x wn f er,

Your c z re f di q t doesn't matter to us!

If you O f VVN r p ea c l e r st y at i e and want I o MM v EDI d ATE c
v as b h to s o pen v d ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L w OW i ER your monthly p v aym c ent d
by a third or more, here are the d b ea k ls f we have T o OD q AY:

$ 4 u 90 , 00 z 0 a y s l h ow a a s 3 , 6 n 5 %
$ 3 p 70 , 0 x 00 a n s lo p w a a s 3 , 9 q 0 %
$ 2 f 50 , 0 b 00 a n s l e ow a f s 3 , 3 o 5 %
$ 2 l 00 , 0 f 00 a y s l l ow a t s 3 , 5 d 5 %

V j is d it ou v r web s l it u e <http://viomeracuin.com>

Perla Calderwood , A h ppr i ov i al Ma d na b ge r r

And men looked up with faces pale;
The dragons ire more fierce than fire
Laid low their towers and houses frail.
The mountain smoked beneath the moon;